Saturday, September 8, 2012

Just Pics


Hello sweet girl, I am your mommy!

Yes, I see! You are beginning to look familiar.
 

You have no idea how much I already love you!
(See doesn't she look like a starfish?)
 

Life is great, you have a new dolly and I have a new dolly!
 
I think I can, I think I can. Got it!

 I am your father!
(Say it in a Darth Vader voice and it has a bigger impact.)

Your cheeks are just too irresistible and kissable!

First time in the sling and within a minute she was out!

Sweet dreams!

"Dream of all the places you will go. Dream of all the people you will meet. Dream of all the things you'll do and always remember that I love you!" (I wrote this lullaby and sing it to my kids.) 
 
Sung as a bug in a rug.

We are just thrilled to bits that we found you!

Don't be sad, we'll see you tomorrow!
(She was getting hungry again, we need to find out if we can take a bottle with us when we go out on our walks.)
 

2 comments:

  1. How exciting to finally meet the little girl you've dreamed of! I can't imagine a happier moment!

    DD

    ReplyDelete